Hygiene and protection measures
tragantDansa have prepared a protocol with to compliance with the distancing, hygiene and protection measures established in the Plan for the Transition towards a new Normality, which contemplates the reopening of Dance Schools during the Phase II.
The measures may vary in the coming weeks, depending on when we enter to Phase III and the end of the Alarm State. We will inform you of the changes.
Cleaning and disinfection of space
- Before returning to face-to-face classes, we have adapted and set up all the spaces in order to ensure that the classes can run regularly.
- We will reinforce the cleaning – disinfection service of the space, paying special attention to the surfaces where the classes will be held, as well as other spaces such as the entrance or the toilet.
- Between classes, the space will be ventilated and disinfected. Daily disinfection of the devices used is also carried out: music chain, switches, intercom, etc.
- Students will not be able to use the changing rooms or showers.
- We will have disinfectant gel and hand soap throughout the space.
Applications and development of classes
- The registrations and payments of the courses will be ONLINE, both if you sign up for entire courses or if you participate in individual classes.
- The groups of the classes will be reduced, in order to respect the safety distance of two meters between the students.
- In classes we will avoid contact and proximity work. Exercises with materials such as mats, rubbers, balls, stools, etc. are also excluded.
- The mask will be used at all times and spaces, except the time of practice.
Access to facilities
- The entrance will be staggered so as not to coincide with more people at the entrance. We will open 10 min before each class.
- Only the students will have access to the facilities.
- Students must take off their shoes and clean their hands when entering the space. In case they carry personal items like bags or backpacks, they will be given a plastic bag to keep them.
In order to join the classes, students must meet the following requirements:
- Absence of symptoms compatible with COVID-19 (fever, cough, respiratory distress, malaise, diarrhea …) or with any other infectious symptoms.
- That are not or have been positive for SARS-CoV 2 in the previous 14 days.
- That they have not been in close contact with confirmed positives or compatible symptoms in the previous 14 days.