Hygiene and protection measures
tragantDansa have prepared a protocol with to compliance with the distancing, hygiene and protection measures established in the Plan for the Transition towards a new Normality. The measures may vary in the coming weeks, depending the current situation.
Cleaning and disinfection of space
- Before returning to face-to-face classes, we have adapted and set up all the spaces in order to ensure that the classes can run regularly.
- We will reinforce the cleaning – disinfection service of the space, paying special attention to the surfaces where the classes will be held, as well as other spaces such as the entrance or the toilet.
- Between classes, the space will be ventilated and disinfected. Daily disinfection of the devices used is also carried out: music chain, switches, intercom, etc.
- Students will not be able to use the changing rooms or showers.
- We will have disinfectant gel and hand soap throughout the space.
Applications and development of classes
- The registrations and payments of the courses will be ONLINE, both if you sign up for entire courses or if you participate in individual classes.
- The groups of the classes will be reduced, in order to respect the safety distance of two meters between the students.
- In classes we will avoid contact and proximity work. Exercises with materials such as mats, rubbers, balls, stools, etc. are also excluded.
- The mask will be used at all times and spaces, except the time of practice.
Access to facilities
- The entrance will be staggered so as not to coincide with more people at the entrance. We will open 10 min before each class.
- Only the students will have access to the facilities.
- Students must take off their shoes and clean their hands when entering the space. In case they carry personal items like bags or backpacks, they will be given a plastic bag to keep them.
In order to join the classes, students must meet the following requirements:
- Absence of symptoms compatible with COVID-19 (fever, cough, respiratory distress, malaise, diarrhea …) or with any other infectious symptoms.
- That are not or have been positive for SARS-CoV 2 in the previous 14 days.
- That they have not been in close contact with confirmed positives or compatible symptoms in the previous 14 days.